September 16, 2021
Full & Part Time
Must have current nursing license, medical assisting certification or registration. Epic EMR experience and bilingual (Spanish) a plus. Must be able to multi-task in busy out-patient office setting. Must work effectively with providers, staff members, patients and families. Good computer skills needed. Must be able to travel to South Hadley Office as needed.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Obtaining Vitals
- Obtaining Medical Histories
- Performing procedures such as vision screens, hearing screens, giving medications, giving immunizations, collecting lab specimens, ear washes, bladder catheterization, etc.
- Medication Reconciliation
- Triaging calls
- Completing medical forms
- Making/canceling appointments
- Keeping exam rooms neat, orderly and stocked for providers
Interested Candidates should email resume to Elsie Dejesus at [email protected]
Customer Service Associate/Referrals
- Provide high level of customer service with a positive attitude
- Ability to work well with others in a teamwork environment
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and computer skills a must
- Greet patients and their families
- Responsible for checking patients in and out
- Verifying insurance and demographic information
- Referral Experience
- Responsible for collecting copays and account payments
- Record and maintains copays and account payments
- Schedule appointments by phone and in person
- Provide patient plans and register patients on the portal
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Bilingual preferred
- EPIC computer system experience desired
Interested Candidates should email resume to Kristina Lent at [email protected]
July 18, 2018
“HPA providers are opposed to separation of children from their families by immigration authorities and agrees with the AAP position on this topic”
- We are getting lots of parents calling for "school notes" as the end of the school year approaches. Please refer to our guidelines regarding school excuse notes before calling to request one for your child.
- Did you know that we offer Behavioral Health Services at both our Holyoke and South Hadley locations? Call our office for more details!